Apprentice Tool and Cutter Grinder
Accrington Grinding Co Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Learning to re-sharpen and manufacture all types of industrial cutting tools
- Operating appropriate machinery
- Learning all aspects of manufacturing a variety of industrial cutting tools
- Manufacturing a range of blades and discs
- Working to health and safety regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of health and safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Practical ability
- Reliable and punctual
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in General Manufacturing
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.