Apprentice Telesales/Sales Executive
CUBE DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- New business - propose, approach, prospect and open new accounts
- Achieve and exceed margin targets
- Liaise as required with other internal departments
- Keep up to date with the latest products
- Sales admin - generate sales orders
- Work with and for the team
- Be able to take on other tasks to help the team
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication skills and be comfortable talking on the telephone is a must
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and targets
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a friendly enthusiastic team
Candidates must have the desire to learn and achieve!
Potential for the right person to progress in the role & become a full time member of our friendly team.
- Commission is available if set targets are reached
- 28 holidays per annum
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Genuine interest in developing a career in sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and self-motivated, able to work on own and as part of a team
- Flexible to working hours with occasional requirements to work out of hours
- Competent with Windows PC and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working in sales is an advantage (If not MUST be willing to learn)
- Willing to learn & contribute to the overall success of the business making positive suggestions and helping where necessary
High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- GCSE English and maths at minimum grade C/4
If you do not already meet the qualifications criteria, Stephenson College will invite you to take initial assessments which will indicate which level you are currently working at. These tests are not timed and completed in a relaxed environment. More details will be given upon application.
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner standard.
- Day/block release to Stephenson College, Coalville
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.