Roles & responsibilities will include:
- On-site support with a senior engineer
- Configuring and installing telephone systems
- Networking on routers and switches
- Liaising with customers, including end-user training
- Remote changes and fault finding
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Due to the nature of the role, travel with a senior engineer to a client site is required, and therefore a driving licence would be beneficial.
- Keen interest in a career in the sector
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Personable and professional
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled in one of our apprenticeship programmes. Follow the link below for the programme applicable to this role:
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!