Online Support have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and reliable to join their successful team as an Apprentice Telecoms Operations Administrator.
Duties will include; (Training will be provided although strong written, verbal and ICT skills are essential)
- Provide customer service in order to resolve and respond to customer queries
- Generate monthly customer invoices for mobile and landline services using a third-party billing platform
- Produce reports in Excel for the purpose of calculating profits and commissions
- Provision hardware, mobile sim cards and landline connections as requested by salespeople & administer accurately within our database
- Liaise with suppliers for billing queries, provisioning and faults
- Reconcile supplier bills and statements
- Answer customer telephone calls and log support calls in our helpdesk system
- Dealing with enquiries on phone or email
- Reception duties – part of a reception group periodically answering incoming calls’
- Microsoft Excel - Data inputting, Vlookups, Pivot tables, formatting and formulas
This vacancy is for a permanent position within Online Support during which an apprenticeship programme will be delivered. There will also be the opportunity to develop into a permanent administrative role following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Will be working in a busy office environment and dealing with the public on a daily basis. We can offer parking during the Covid period as our car part is currently underutilised, however once things start returning to normal this would either be on a rota or not possible.
Please consider your personal journey times and routes to and from the employer before you apply.
This vacancy may close earlier than the dates advertised so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills with knowledge of use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail at all times
- Enthusiastic, friendly attitude
- To be able to take direction well from other staff in the office
- Punctual and organised
- Professional, smart appearance
- Friendly disposition
- Hard worker
Minimum of GCSE or equivalent Grade A-C/ 4-9 GCSE in maths English & ICT Required
As an Apprentice you will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. Delivered in the workplace by an award winning training provider.