Apprentice Technical Trainer
ST. MARY'S TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support in activities to enhance the learning experience for Air Traffic Control trainees
- Maintain training materials and ensuring training is functional and fit for purpose
- Undertake appropriate courseware maintenance, design and development activities
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure training systems are fully functional
- Assist in the delivery of non-technical training to engineers
- Be accountable for your own safe working in technical and training environments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will support you with a curriculum of learning to ensure you understand Air Traffic Management and how our business works. To compliment this we will give you time away from the day job to work with an external training provider to build your theoretical knowledge.
You will attend the off the job training at the training providers local venue and you will recieve regular support visits to help you progress and gain Level 3 Practioner in Learning & Development
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To become a qualified Technical Trainer
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Patience
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics (Grade Level 3) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free