After training and a tailored learning programme when you join:
You will work alongside the UK & Ireland Service teams to apply your knowledge from the Apprenticeship programme to fulfil duties such as; providing technical customer support, solving technical issues and supporting the Technical Service Desk via Videojet Remote Service tool.
Your responsibilities as Service Engineer Apprentice role at Videojet, include:
- Shadow the Field Service team to improve knowledge, experience and capabilities
- Provide technical support to customers both in the field and remotely
- Assist the Projects Team with technical advise and support
- Support with customer trainings delivered at the office and at customer sites
- Act as an intermediary between the customer and the internal teams on technical issues/faults, providing the customer with regular updates
Apprentice Service Engineer to Service Engineer. With further experience, Senior Service Engineer.
Strong interpersonal relationship skills, to enable the creation of key relationships.
Ability to learn how to resolve sophisticated problems and use computer skills to resolve virtually.
Enthusiasm, passion and motivation to build a career within a technological Industry.
Minimum 4 GCSEs at grade C/4 or equivalent, including Mathematics, English and a Science.
- Level 2 Diploma Foundation Competence Qualification
- Level 3 Diploma Development Competence Qualification
- Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
A Technical Support Technicians Engineering Level 3 Qualification Graded at: Pass, Merit or Distinction.
Attendance at college will be required.