- Call logging from the phone line or web portal
- Ticket processing and administration
- 1st line triage for technical tickets
Progression onto a higher apprenticeship after completion of the initial level Level 3.
Ideally the apprentice will have their own car as public transport services to Fort Dunlop are limited (bus only). Apprentice wage will be based on national living wage rate from April 2021 - £4.62 - £8.91 (per hour).
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Customer service oriented
- Logical and analytical
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Team spirited
- Shows tenacity
- Has a commitment to and an energy to learn in a busy, hands-on environment
- Is open to building relationships within the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Interests and motivation: IT hardware and software, problem solving
Minimum of 4 X GCSEs grades 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent including English and Maths.
Desireable to have 2 A Levels or more.
ICT Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Qualification together with onsite training by the employer.
For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be eighteen months. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
- ICT 3 Course 1 – Hardware and Networking
- ICT 3 Course 2 – Software and Security
- ICT 3 Course 3 – ICT Administration
- Professional Development Progamme