Apprentice Technical Administrative Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Involved in all aspects of Technical Admin
- Processing reports for Payments
- Checking packs
- Approvals ETC
- Dealing with work required from new businesses
- Previous office work desirable but not essential
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
- Must have good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced role
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
- Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.