What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will provide administrative support to the team
- Work with the skills and education service on key projects
- Develop practical skills experience in the workplace
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work based at the Guildhall in the City of London
- Work towards a Level 3 business administration qualification
- Spend 1 day a week in training toward the qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The City of London is committed to supporting, employing and progressing those apprentices who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship Programme
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired