What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual VAT filing preparation/submitting with various deadlines
- Review reports and ensure accuracy to complete VAT filings
- Monthly journal entries for financial reporting around VAT
- Other finance projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Professional accounting or taxation technician (level 4)
- Location Wokingham - Remote
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A&P Analyst
- VAT Specialist
- Tax Assistant
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Excel, Word
Qualifications RequiredNVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accounting (Grade A Level) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accounting (Grade advanced apprenticeship) Desired