The Business and Administration Apprentice will be responsible for providing Tax Administration support and work as part of the wider Tax Team. This is a great opportunity to work within an ambitious and forward-thinking company, and to kick start your career.
- Data entry and updating systems
- Scanning and distributing post
- Receipt breakdowns
- Bank statement reviews
- Preparing cover letters to be sent to HMRC
- Processing HMRC/accounting forms online and by telephone
- Monitoring email inboxes
- Responding to email queries from internal teams and clients
- Participating in ad hoc tasks to assist the tax team
- As you become more experienced, you will also learn how to prepare basic tax returns and P11Ds
- Potential for full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- Great organisational skills
- Good numeracy, written and communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- A friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
- An interest in a career within Tax or Accountancy
- 5 GCSE results at grade C or higher
- PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.