With over 33 Services covering the UK, we are one of the most trusted Supported Living companies. We support adults with either learning/physical disabilities/mental health etc. to live independently in their own communities and we would love to have you as part of the team.
- Support individuals in their own homes with everyday tasks to assist with independent living
- Work as a key member of the team to provide the care needed
- Provide person centred support and care
- Live the Eden Futures' values
- Support individuals to participate in their chosen activities and to access other services and facilities within their community
- Support individuals to manage their medication responsibly as required
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Be respectful to individuals at all times, promoting their dignity, privacy and individuality
- Provide personal care if part of agreed support plan
- Accurately report and record any incidents and accidents to the appropriate persons
We pride ourselves in paying the same rate to our Apprentice Support Workers as we do our non-Apprentice Support Workers.
At Eden Futures, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15-months.
Ongoing training and development.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Teamwork essential
- Will be committed to completing the study within the agreed timeframes
- Ability to demonstrate Eden Values on a daily basis
- Flexible approach
- Must be supportive
- Have a calm and tolerant approach
- Empathy is essential
- Must be able to be supportive
- Must be positive and responsive
- Caring and compassionate
No previous qualifications required.
- Adult Care Worker Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English