With over 33 Services covering the UK, we are one of the most trusted Supported Living companies. We support adults with either learning/physical disabilities/mental health etc. to live independently in their own communities and we would love to have you as part of the team.
- Support individuals in their own homes with everyday tasks to assist with independent living
- Work as a key member of the team to provide the care needed
- Provide person centred support and care
- Live the Eden Futures' values
- Support individuals to participate in their chosen activities and to access other services and facilities within their community
- Support individuals to manage their medication responsibly as required
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Be respectful to individuals at all times, promoting their dignity, privacy and individuality
- Provide personal care if part of agreed support plan
- Accurately report and record any incidents and accidents to the appropriate persons
We pride ourselves in paying the same rate to our Apprentice Support Workers as we do our non Apprentice Support Workers.
On-going training and development.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.15 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.45 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £8.20 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.72 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2020 The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Teamwork essential
- Will be committed to completing the study within the agreed timeframes
- Ability to demonstrate Eden Values on a daily basis
- Flexible approach
- Must be supportive
- Have a calm and tolerant approach
- Empathy is essential
- Must be able to be supportive
- Must be positive and responsive
- Caring and compassionate
No previous qualifications required.
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths and English