Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answer support telephone calls offering first line support
- Logging all support calls on Zendesk (support call logging system)
- Daily monitoring of Zendesk
- Providing 1st line technical support
- Responding to support queries
- Managing licences
- Managing access
- Keeping inventory of assets
- Investigating technical solutions/With Devops
- Managing networks and printer
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Confident on the phone
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- A good people person
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)