Duties to include:
- Dealing with customers over phone and face to face.
- Dealing with queries.
- Picking orders from the Warehouse
- Replenishing stock.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Checking goods in.
- Ordering goods.
- Counter serving.
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Some heavy lifting involved
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning