Apprentice Stylist - All Saints - Covent Garden
All Saint Retail
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
As an All Saints Apprentice Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
- The majority of the day will be spent on your feet, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and customer care
- You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensure our stores are looking fabulous at all times
- You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with All Saints are there for the taking
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one All Saints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there, and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
- Charismatic and attentive; you'll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of energy - there's a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
- Good problem-solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- Digitally engaged; you'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, look books and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
No previous qualifications required.
Retailer Apprenticeship L2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.