Apprentice Spray Finisher - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Timber Door Co
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Shadowing colleagues
- Preparing bedroom doors
- Priming bedroom doors
- Finishing bedroom doors
- Working on other components
Working in a three-man team, must have attention detail and quality aspects.
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.