Adrenaline Martial Arts Academy are looking for a super-dedicated and enthusiastic Apprentice Martial Arts coach, who can deliver inspiring and engaging sessions.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our growing business, which enables talented people to flourish in a rewarding and exciting environment.
- If you love Martial Arts working with children and Adults then we would love to hear from you!
- Applicants must have a background in Martial Arts and must be graded to 3rd Kyu or above in their style
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coaching clients of various ages in Martial Arts
- Development of coaching to suit the individual and their ability
- Monitoring Health & Safety of participants, and vistors at all times
- Ability to promote the ability benefits, both physical and mental, of sport and movement
- Arrangement and booking of coaching sessions
- Provide constructive feedback to participants and their parents and/or carers
This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within Adrenaline Academy upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme. Prospects of becoming full time employee to run your own sessions.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment!
- Communication skills
- Confidence in coaching all ages
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS Check and be deemed safe to work with children
- Outgoing personality & confident
- Enthusiastic and Engaging
- Must be able to motivate
- Be very reliable
None specific looking for anyone with a back ground in martial arts previous or current, and must be graded to 3rd Kyu or above in their style.
- Level 2 - Community Activator Coach Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required