AAA Sports are seeking an energetic individual who wants to build a career as a Sports Coach and has an interest in either Gymnastics or Trampoline. You will learn the processes of the business and start your level 1 coaching certificates in January alongside the apprenticeship so you can deliver sessions to the students once you are qualified.
Duties will include:
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety responsibilities
- Communication and interaction with parents
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of a coaching session
- Managing the operations of day-to-day coaching
- Identify talented children, and grow and nurture these talents
- Observing and assessing helping to improve their skills
- Identifying gaps and needs in the children’s sports coaching market, and innovate in developing new products and services
- There is the potential for this to become a permanent position for the right candidate and also potential for ongoing training and development to continue with the Level 2 coaching certificate
Please consider public transport routes as this position requires working hours between 9am - 9pm.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- No specific skills required but you must be able to deal with administration tasks alongside the coaching side of the role
- Your communication skills with children and adults are great!
- You have a big smile!
- You show energy and enthusiasm
- You have a desire to learn and grow yourself
- You are prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
- Your attitude is positive and can help others
- You can repeat the process applied to ensure consistency and continuity
- None as full training will be given, but some fitness skills would be of advantage and an interest in or background in Gymnastics, Trampolining
- You must have the right to work within the UK and if successful can provide the relevant documentation
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required