Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Write code using good practices and logic
- Testing and debugging the code
- Developing and maintaining both new and existing software
- Reporting to Lead Developer
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Varcame.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time software development position with the business.
- Any experience or transferable skills towards VB.net/MySQL/xbase languages
- Understanding of software development
- Passion to learn
- Problem Solving Skills
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in maths & English is required for the role
Level 3 Software Development Technician