Apprentice Sign Maker
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Machine maintenance
- Sign preparation, laminating, and cutting down
- Training received in use of tools, machinery, digital printer, and laminator
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace
- Preparing surfaces
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of health and safety.
- Reliable and punctual
- Motivated, with a positive attitude to learning
- Good communication skills
- Polite and well mannered
- Good practical ability
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Signmaking
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.