Apprentice Shop Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Serving customers
- Putting price tags on items
- Taking orders
- Answering phones
- Stocking counters
- Handling cash
- General cleaning
- Learning basic butchering skills
- Progression into full time employment
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Retail, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.