What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of the management team, you will:
- Be able to motivate & coach the team to deliver great guest service.
- Develop other skills including driving sales & controlling costs.
- Ensure every guest receives a great experience
- Ensure the high standards are delivered every time
- Inspire and motivate the team
- Health and safety/ food safety regulations are adhered to
- Achieve great business results within a target driven environment
- Be accountable for team performance each and every day
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English [if applicable]
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site, or via ‘Teams’ video link. You will have a monthly session with your Apprenticeship Trainer, in addition to completing learning on-line between sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Pizza Hut Restaurants offers opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme, as well as the potential to complete further Apprenticeship Standards too.
Reality CheckYou’ll be fairly active for the majority of your shift; can be a very busy environment. Please note your shift patterns will change on a weekly basis. The restaurant operates between the hours of 10am to 11pm so you will required to work shifts between those hours.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4 or A-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A-C) Desired