Apprentice Shift Manager - Crawley
Pizza Hut UK Ltd
PIZZA HUT (U.K.) LIMITED
As part of the management team, you will have the drive to motivate and coach the dining and kitchen teams to deliver great guest service as well as the opportunity to develop many other skills including driving sales and controlling costs in order to deliver business profit.
Being a Shift Manager in Pizza Hut offers a great first step onto the management ladder for people who have the passion and drive to succeed in a guest orientated business.
Role highlights – just a taste!
- Ensuring each and every guest receives a great experience each and every time
- Ensuring Pizza Hut’s high brand standards and procedures are delivered on each and every shift
- Inspiring and coaching Guest Servers and Kitchen Team Members to consistently deliver excellent guest experience
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mindset’
- Passionate and committed to achieving great business results within a target-driven environment where you will be accountable for your shifts performance.
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered t
We are looking for great team players who are able to combine a passion for fantastic Guest experience, with a real flair for organization and an ability to inspire and lead others.
Why wait, apply online today!
Pizza Hut offers opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
- You’ll be fairly active for the majority of your shift; it can be a very busy environment
- Please note your shift patterns will change on a weekly basis
- The restaurant operates between the hours of 10am to 11pm so you will be required to work shifts between those hours
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Team leading skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent preferable.
Training to be provided
- Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site and you will have a monthly visit from your On-Programme Trainer in addition to completing learning on-line.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.