Apprentice Sewing Machinist - Intermediate (Level 2)
RUCOMFY BEAN BAGS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working as part of a small, friendly team
- Sewing various patterns
- Learning how to operate the embroidery machine
- Learning from experienced sewers, gaining a valuable set of skills
- Learning different sewing techniques/skills on different fabrics for various patterns
- Full training will be given
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
No formal qualifcaitons required.
Intermediate level 2 NVQ Diploma in Upholstery and Soft Furnishings and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.