Positive, can do Fitter, willing to take on any challenge, attempt the impossible and be a key player in the organisation.
- Tidy tools and sweep workshop
- Clear despatch
- Assist other fitters
- Daily Plans and Huddle
- Packing and despatch of spares
- 100% accuracy
- Cable on pumps
- Assembly of built up pumps
- Changeover of spares, general fitting
- Paint spraying
- Strip and inspect slurry pumps
- Strip and inspect submersibles
- Report on wear, reasons for failure
- Re-build and reassemble pumps
- Check running on diesel units
- Ensure refurbed pumps leave us in excellent condition
Progression within the role and the Company.
Location of the Employer and Transport links to work on site.
Basic understanding of the following;
- Fitting Basics
- Belts and Pulleys
- Must have a solid grasp of the concept of mechanics
- Have a positive, can-do approach
- Be addicted to accuracy and creating a perfect job
Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalents at grade C/4 or above, to include maths, English and science.
You will be studying: Engineering Technicial Level 3 Standard in Mechatronics Maintenance.