To welcome customers to the Aftersales Department and ensure their vehicles are processed in line with manufacturer standards and comply with correct Company procedures.
To organise Service Department diary in an efficient manner to ensure full utilisation of the technicians.
To promote the Aftersales facilities of the dealership to encourage repeat business for Sales and Aftersales.
To achieve the customer satisfaction objectives and ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to manufacturer standards and dealership procedures.
To sell service, parts and repairs in order to contribute to the revenue and profit objectives of the dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish customers transport needs and arrange collection/delivery, local drop offs and loan cars
- Provide customers with quotations for service and repairs using manufacturer’s pricing programs
- Maintain presence at Service Reception desk ensuring that all customer enquiries - whether in person or by telephone - are answered or dealt with immediately
- Set up and amend customer and vehicle details on Kerridge, including email address, next service and MOT dates
- Ensure customer parts are ordered and prompt contact is made on arrival of said parts
- Print job cards two days in advance and attach recall reports/service plan quote
- Identify vehicle parts and book to job card
- Pre pick Customer parts
- Stock Control: Ensuring consumables/parts stock levels are maintained
- Create invoices in line with manufacturer pricing programs and take appropriate monies
- Process and give advice on vehicle warranties (with the exception of insurance based warranty where no training has been given)
- Gain authority for repairs for account customers before commencement of work - either by telephone or 1-link online computer system
- Document all warranty work as per manufacturer’s requirements and dealership policy and ensure that said work is signed for by the customer
- Ensure all account invoices are completed promptly after completion of work
- Ensure the tidiness of the Reception/advisors work station and surrounding areas promote the professional image of the dealership
- Undertake other duties requested of you that fall within your capability and scope of your job
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations and report any defective equipment or dangerous incidents to the Service Manager. Always act in a safe and professional manner
- Wear Company supplied work uniform and suitable shoes at all times
- Ensure that staff and customers take every precaution necessary in respect of Health & Safety
- To ensure compliance with dealership and FCA procedures
- To work as a member of the branch Aftersales team and support the Service Manager
- To ensure customer and prospect records are fully maintained
- To enthusiastically treat customers with courtesy and respect in a professional,
- well turned out manner
- To proactively support all members of the Sales and Aftersales team·
- To exceed customer satisfaction levels
- 1st year £6.00 per hour + £1000 per year attendance bonus paid quarterly
- 2nd year minimum wage for age banding + £1000 attendance bonus
Potential full time position on the successful completion of apprenticeship training.
- Basic IT skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Positive “Can do attitude”
- Relationship building
- Problem solving
- Advanced Customer Service Specialist Standard
- In house one to one and manufacturer product training