As an apprentice Service Advisor, you will learn to become the focal point for Toyota customers requiring advice, servicing and repairs to their vehicles. You will also learn to manage the flow of information between the workshop and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times. All apprenticeship training is carried out by Snows and Toyota.
Your day will include working alongside other Service Advisors:
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer service and that they are aware of all products and services available
- Initiating documentation and maintaining customer records and follow up systems
- Providing customers with estimates, and notifying customer’s promptly when the work is complete
- Ensuring that all jobs passed for warranty/goodwill submissions are accurately invoiced and costed
- Preparing and presenting accurate invoices to customer in order to obtain payment in line with company procedures
- Monitoring progress of jobs in the workshop and advising service reception of any delays or issues
- Providing guidance and advise on mechanical and diagnostic queries as requested by
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise be considered as a permanent member of staff.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.00am to 18.00pm (hour for lunch).
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work
- PC/Web literate
- Full clean driving licence (As part of the role you will be required to move cars around the site)
- Polite, calm and approachable persona
- Must be a team player
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
GCSE maths and English at grade 4/C, equivalent or above desirable but not essential.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college.
The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.