We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Service department of the motor industry.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Service Department in a variety of different ways, including:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone
- General office duties including scanning, filling, assisting in completing job cards and booking service vehicles on the system
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards
- Preparing and sending invoices
This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever-expanding industry. Motus Commercials has an enviable reputation for well-trained, high-quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health and beauty, going out, travel and much more
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
- Life Assurance
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team through our People Partnership.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships
- Customer Orientated
- Computer Literate
- Be driven by your own initiative
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at grade C/4 or above desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.