Split shifts including weekends TBA.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside main chef serving traditional home cooked food
- Prep and cooking up dishes
- Following cleaning and maintenance
- Following H&S regulations
- Following Food Safety and Allergens regulations
Full training will be given to the right person with the right attitude for the job.
You must be keen, reliable and want to work in the industry.
You will work as a second chef.
Must have knowledge and skills of a busy kitchens.
- Attention for detail
- Be able to learn from experienced chefs
Health and Hygiene Level 2
Senior production chef Level 3
Functional Skills English and maths (if required)