Apprentice Sandwich Artist
QUICK SERV LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working as part of a team
- Making delicious sandwiches to customer requirements.
- You will be responsible for serving customers,
- Following health and safety procedures
- Interacting with customers
- Preparing Sandwiches, Drinks and Food Prep
- Receiving supplier deliveries
- Serving all Subway products
- Keeping the shop clean & tidy
- Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Numerate and literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good customer service skills
- No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member
- Functional skills maths and English (if required)
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.