Apprentice Sales/Customer Service Administrator Apprentice
Asian Energy Consultants UK Ltd
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
- Use various Office Application Software such as Microsoft Word, Excel etc to draft documentation liaise with Sales team in relates to quotation; renewal energy tariff on gas/electricity/water information.
- To process telephone calls/emails relating to service to provide up-to-date; to discuss renewing contract plan to meet customers’ individual needs.
- Research current energy usage trends and market to identify which resources are cost efficient, sustainable and suitable for customers.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge by using technology to research, provide appropriate prices and tariff information to customer.
- Represent AEC in a professional manner and follow all appropriate policies and procedures, maintain customers’ confidentiality, health and safety at all time.
- Maintain professional relationships with your customers and develop new business relationships by follows up with any clients to make sure they are satisfied with the product
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to increase sales.
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent member of the team.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time oriented
- Friendly and approachable
- Maths and English at Grade D/3 (or equivalent) and above desirable although not essential
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.