Duties will include:
- Acting as a specialist to interpret data and share insights with the wider team/business
- Liaising with account managers to build a bigger picture
- Data mining
- Data analysis
- Data integration
- Reporting (including the creation of reporting packs)
- Analysis of 'Net Customer Bounce' looking at Customers lost vs Customers gained
- Understanding the 'why' and putting context behind the data
- Quality maintenance of data
- Merging and handling of spreadsheets
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
- IT skills including Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver
- Good organisational skills
- An excitement to start/pursue a career in data
- Excellent attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent).
Training on the 18-month Level 4 Data Analyst (DA4) apprenticeship standard.
Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.