Sales negotiators are key to our business. You won’t have 2 days the same and there is so much to keep busy with. Not only will you have your apprenticeship wage – you are also entitled to full UNCAPPED commission for your success!
Duties will include:·
- Arranging viewings for properties on the market
- Generate and book property valuations
- Working with your potential buyers to find them their dream home
- Negotiate sales
- Agree and progress sales through to completion
- Assist buyers and vendors with their sales and purchases by recommending mortgage, conveyancing and legal services
- What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
Future ProspectsWe grow our teams internally at William H Brown so upon completing your apprenticeship you will have the chance to become a permanent negotiate at one of our branches. With extensive training and development we support our teams to grow within the business and continue to earn to their full potential!
Skills RequiredGreat time keepingWillingness and tenacity to create new business
Ability to cross sell our range of services
Qualities RequiredA passion for sales and estate agencyResilient
A positive attitude
Approachability and friendly nature
Hungry to succeed
Qualifications RequiredNone needed however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Training ProvidedFull induction to William H BrownLevel 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 English Functional Skills (if not already achieved)
Level 2 Maths Functional Skills (if not already achieved)