What will the apprentice be doing?
Working directly with client companies this role will support our customer service and sales function.
You will support the smooth running of Lathams by;
- Completing and filing appropriate paperwork.
- Processing customer returns.
- Closing tils and ensuring up to date records.
- Keeping systems in date.
- Dealing and directing customer enquires.
- Price orders.
- Keep quotes logged and communicate this to customers.
- Liaise with manufactures and work efficiently to maximise sales.
- *We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously and successful appointment to this role will depend on the results of relevant checks*
* By submitting this application you are consenting to Fareham College retaining this and any future information you provide us with, and you are consenting to us sharing your data with relevant employers and agencies, in order to support your apprenticeship search. For details of Fareham Colleges data protection and data processes please visit www.fareham.ac.uk/data-protection-policy *
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Qualification/s to be obtained:
Business Administrator Level 3
The training will be delivered by Business Plus at Fareham College, an Ofsted Outstanding College. Your training will be delivered at your place of work and virtually. The schedule of this training is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent role upon completion of apprenticeship for the right person.
Reality CheckMust enjoy telephone contact with customers/ suppliers. Due to insurance reason's, we can only accept applications from candidates who are 18 years old or older.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Desired