To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products
- Share your passion and knowledge about our amazing products
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries
- Take control of your own development
Having perfect stock available for customers by:
- Setting up your work area and getting stock ready to be sold e.g. correct size cube, tag positioning / associations and hangers
- Scanning stock to destination and maintaining stock systems e.g. RFID, ROSA
- Putting stock in the correct place on the shop floor and stockroom including reacting to overstocked bars and stock in the wrong place
- Locating stock quickly to keep the floor full and meet customer demand
- Maintaining clean and tidy stockrooms to keep faulty and destroyed stock to a minimum e.g. picking stock up off the floor
- Transferring stock out quickly and accurately so it is ready to be sold in other areas of the business
As part of the programme you will also be trained on how to be a PIC ‘Person in Charge’. This is where you will have the opportunity to look after the store for a couple of hours and be paid for that additional responsibility. To become a PIC, you will learn about H&S essentials, how to open / close a store and manage people. This is a great steppingstone to becoming a manager.
You’ll offer our customers outstanding service and beautifully presented stock. We’ll offer amazing benefits plus the opportunity to pick up, exchange or offer shifts using our Online Shift Swap.
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
- 25% Staff Discount
- First Pick of Sale Stock
- Flexible Shifts... Pick up or Exchange or Offer shifts using your phone
- Online Employee Perks – Hot deals and exclusive offers
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Staff Shops – Bargains all year round
Ongoing training and development following successful completion of apprenticeship.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.15 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.55 an hour for anyone under 18, £6.45 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £8.20 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.72 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2020.
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- No previous qualifications required
- Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English