What will the apprentice be doing?
- Setting up initial enquiries on Goldvision (CRM system)
- Costing / quoting
- Check costing prior to invoice
- Loggin orders on CRM, updating project history and activities
- Arranging surveyor visits, ensuring surveyors are given detailed project information to carry out accurate surverys
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers and Specification Managers to fully understand project requirements and ensure we adhere and meet product specification and installation programme
- Daily, monitor updates received electronically
- Review content and extract relevant data for Soltech works. Issue to relevant parties and save on our CPD (client project document file)
- Prepare and upload inofrmation such as a technical submittals and marked up drawings
- Training other members of the team to use the different client document management systems / portals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Work towards gaining a full Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualification
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are searching for an enthusiastic administrator apprentice who will be working closely with members of the Sales team to help develop and maintain customer accounts and support with administration. We are based in Maidenhead within a 5 min walk from the main line station.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Team working, Administrative skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential