- Dealing with customers over phone and face to face
- Dealing with queries
- Picking orders from the Warehouse
- Replenishing stock
- Dealing with suppliers
- Checking goods in
- Ordering goods
- Counter serving
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Some heavy lifting involved
- Keen and willing to learn
- GCSE's English and maths grades A-C or equivalent
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service Apprentice, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.