Working within the showroom with a team of nine Sales Consultants and a Sales Manager. To be trained on how to build a rapport with the customers and ultimately sell products through articulate and knowledgeable communication.
- Full training would be provided on selling techniques, product knowledge and customer service
- Opportunity to become involved in merchandising and stock control
- Full in depth training will be provided on how to use the retail software 'Swan Retail' for inputting orders, stock enquiries and order details
The hourly rate of pay will increase throughout the apprenticeship depending on the candidates progression within the role.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
- Smart appearance - professional dress code is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work well within a team and using own initiative
- Keen and willing to learn
A-C/9-4 GCSE grades or equivalent in English and maths
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.