Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming sales phone calls
- Making outgoing calls to customers, suppliers & couriers
- Managing online sales
- Data entry onto company database
- Dealing with customer enquiries and orders
- Responding to e-mails
- General administration support
To continue into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Competent written skills
- Ability to work under pressure
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning