The purpose of the role is to develop an initial annual sales revenue of a minimum value of £400k of new business in Year One, this would be derived from own sourced leads in addition to leads Organically or Website/ Social Media Driven.
- Managing the qualification process of SME , Construction leads and all other types of sales enquiries.
- Self build pipeline by Identifying appropriate prospects.
- Make effective qualifying calls to ensure leads meet requirements.
- Design and Submit Renewable Solutions to Customers via software platforms (PV Sol, CAD etc)
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate quotations.
- Manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Achieve new business sales goals by assessing client needs and following a defined selling process.
- Recommend and Attend Relevant Regional and Local Trade Shows
- Inputting, updating and managing projects on CRM.
- Ensuring EEL has up to date presence on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter etc) posting about completed projects
- Developing and Working with EEL’S Web Company on a Strategy and carry out necessary works to Generate New Sales Leads in all Sectors (Google Ads, Blogs etc)
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team.
This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Effective time manager
Highly organised and methodical
Positive “can-do” attitude
Possess a “professional edge” when dealing with clients.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Good written and telephone manner
Previous experience of working within a sales or customer service administration team.
Experience in B2B & B2C sales
Previous experience in detail orientated role
Interest or knowledge in Renewable Energy
Strong communicator, written and verbal, at all levels
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Able to take criticism
Competent in IT, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential in addition to experience in social media, website landing pages and SEO
Qualifications RequiredA*- C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English is desired but not essential.
Full training will be provided on the Companies Salesforce CRM system and in House Solar Design Tools.
Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard
Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills (included in the apprenticeship unless exempt)