Car Parts Centre Ltd
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
The Car Parts Centre have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Retailer to join their professional team, whilst completing an Apprenticeship Programme in Retail, delivered by an award winning provider!
- Customer service
- Use of tills, processing both cash and card payments
- Assisting with deliveries
- You will deal with customer queries
- Assisting and advising shoppers to find goods and products
- Give advice and guidance in the retail environment
- Be involved in receiving and storing deliveries
- Stock rotation
- Take part in keeping the store clean and tidy
Retail Apprenticeship can lead to progression within the industry. For the right candidate there may be the potential for a permanent position, progression to a team leader role.
This role will involve long periods standing. 9am-6pm pro rata. This role will involve long periods on your feet. Candidate needs to be able to present cheerfully at all times. Endurance needed as some tasks can be very repetitive. Will include working 1 Saturday or Sunday each weekend. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
To be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team. Previous retail experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- A keen interest in Automotive Vehicle industry
- Hard-working and reliable
- Team worker
None specific. The successful applicant will receive on the job training on the systems and procedures used within the job role.
- Level 2 Retailer Standard
- Standards - Know it, Show it, Live it
- Functional Skills - English and maths
- End point assessment
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.