No experience necessary but you will have a desire to learn and complete an Apprenticeship this is an ideal opportunity to assist with getting in to Retail. Apply today!
A fantastic opportunity to complete an apprenticeship programme in retail whilst working as an apprentice retail sales assistant for Vicky's Convenience Store.
Duties will include:
- You will be given full training on all duties to include customer service, the use of tills, processing both cash and card payments and assisting with deliveries
- You will deal with customer queries, assisting shoppers to find goods and products and giving advice and guidance in the retail environment
- You will be involved in receiving and storing deliveries, stock rotation, keeping up to date with special promotions and creating promotional displays to up-sell products
- You will take part in keeping the store clean and tidy
- You will have a passion for the retail environment and be able to grow with the business
As an apprentice you will be included on a Retail qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by Babcock Training who will support your learning and development throughout your apprenticeship. This will involve a regional trainer coming to your workplace to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your apprenticeship.
This is a temporary position for the duration of the Apprenticeship.
- Please note you could be asked to interview earlier than date given, as we are looking to fulfil the positions as soon as possible
- Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Organised and good time management skills
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Clear speaking voice
- Flexible and ability to effectively perform multiple tasks
- Bubbly personality and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn
- Reliable, helpful and friendly
- Common sense approach to tasks
- GCSE's in English and maths A-C/4-9 or equivalent qualifications
Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard:
- This will include the completion of functional skills in maths and English if required
- Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and each apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment
- As an apprentice you will be included on a Retailer Level 2 qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an award-winning training provider who will support your learning and development alongside your mentor throughout your apprenticeship. This will involve a regional trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your apprenticeship