Qube Talent are currently working with Day Lewis Pharmacy to assist them in finding their next Apprentice superstar!
You will complete the following:
Retail Level 2 Apprenticeship + 2 GPhC Accredited Courses delivered by the National Pharmacy Association (NPA) Medicines Counter Assistant and Accredited Dispensing Assistant Course.
NPA Courses will commence around 8 weeks after you have been enrolled on the Retail Level 2 Apprenticeship. NPA Courses must be completed within the first 12 months of employment at the Pharmacy.
Your Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship will be delivered by Qube Learning who are a National Training Provider. As a student within Qube Learning you will have a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you every 4-6 weeks and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session.
Your Apprenticeship Training Programme + NPA Courses should be completed in around 15 months. Functional Skills (Maths and English) may form part of your programme.
As an Apprentice at Day Lewis you will:
- Complete all NHS and other pharmacy service paperwork
- Undertake the training required by the company to fulfil your role effectively and ensure a high degree of professionalism
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of information concerning customers, colleagues, company policies and statistics in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Ensure that customers receive excellent service
- Handing out medications to customers
- Ensure that the pharmacy always projects a professional image
- Ensure that all areas within the pharmacy are clean, tidy, and well organised with special attention to risk management guidelines
- Use the EPOS back office function to order and maintain the required stock levels in the pharmacy
- Ensure high standards of pharmacy stock management, reduce stock holding and ensure maximum profitability
- Ensure all orders are checked off accurately, and stock stored with care
- Ensure the date checking procedure is maintained and recorded
- It is hoped that the successful candidate will complete their apprenticeship successfully, remain with Day Lewis and grow their career within the company
- Progression routes to become a Pharmacy Tech/ACT level/Manger
Sharing your details (GDPR). Qube Learning will not share any of your personal details with any person or company outside our organisation, except the hiring manager for this specific position. We may share you details with another department within Qube Learning if we feel we could help you with the many other training opportunities we offer.
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Organisational skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Training ProvidedRetail Level 2 Apprenticeship + 2 GPhC Accredited Courses delivered by the National Pharmacy Association (NPA) Medicines Counter Assistant and Accredited Dispensing Assistant Course.