What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Ensure that product is priced correctly.
- Keep all displays up to date.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Retail level 2 qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time role or Apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Creative, Friendly
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired