What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Push sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Ensure that product is priced correctly.
- Keep all displays up to date.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Retailer level 2 qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Possible Position/Apprenticeship
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Customer care skills, Friendly
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired