What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity
- Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible
- Ensure that product is priced correctly
- Keep all displays up to date
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retailer level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible position/Apprenticeship progression.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired