Duties will include:
- Develop/maintain product knowledge
- Serving customers & advising on products
- Processing customer orders
- Stock control (warehousing, goods in/goods out etc.)
- Preparing products for delivery
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good work ethic
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning