This is a fantastic opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship Programme in Retail at Costcutter Epsom, with a friendly employer.
Whilst working as an Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant you will be given full training on all duties to include:
- Customer service
- Use of tills, processing both cash and card payments
- Assisting with deliveries
- You will deal with customer queries
- Assisting shoppers to find goods and products
- Give advice and guidance in the retail environment
- Be involved in receiving and storing deliveries
- Stock rotation
- Keeping up to date with special promotions
- Creating promotional displays to up-sell products
- Take part in keeping the store clean and tidy
Permanent employment for the duration of apprenticeship is for 14 months, may lead into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Shift will be on a rota basis between 7am and 10pm (may include evenings and weekends to fit with the business needs).
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a hard worker with good communication skills and who is able to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable and punctual
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
None specified. GCSE maths & English min. Grade 4/C is preferred.
- Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
As an Apprentice you will be included on a retail qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.