Apprentice Retail Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Put shop front out
- Water plants
- Keep shop floor clean and tidy
- Help create social media posts
- Working in a team of 4 / 5 florist and shop assistants
Potential to continue onto full-time employment.
- Computer literate
- Organisational skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.